Monday, July 21, 2008

roadtripping with my favorite HDR

Oh, do I have a treat in stores for you. We went on a little roadtrip today, down in Hopewell Cape and Cap Enragé. I brought along the camera, with the firm intention to bracket the hell out of the scenery, and HDR the whole thing when I would come back home. The pleasant thing with HDR is that it's pretty much christmas everytime to press render. You never really know what you're going to get. And man was Santa generous this year.

So be prepared for an overload of HDR pictures, ans rocks, and beach, and more rocks, and some macro, and a pano, and then more rocks.

On the plus side, I will have material to last me a month, so expect regular updates, if life isn't too hard on me.

Info[10-20@10mm|ISO100|HDR|Natural Light]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the dynamic range and especially the muddied water. So many HDR pics have shimmering, reflective water that this is a nice break.