Thursday, January 3, 2008

Macro Cards for Marco


Now that's as close to a pair of aces as most of you will ever get.

By simply hand holding a 50mm prime lens backwards in front of my zoomed in 18-55mm, I was able to get up close and personal with the rockets.

--------------

I received my order confirmation for an SW1 Strobist kit from MPEX today. It should leave soon, and hopefully get here before the 12th, so I can use it for the Assomption Vie Gala.

Info[18-55@55mm|ISO200|1/500th@f36|Strobe @full, camera right|NB: 50mm reversed for macro capability]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great timing!

Two minutes after you told me about this picture, my aces got cracked by KJ.

All-in on the turn on a K 8 5 4 board, and he rivered the J.

Such badbeataments...

This picture rawks though. Nice Work!

Entropy said...

Wow, now that's a bad suckout...

Hey, more G-Dollars!

Anonymous said...

Entropy, you should try leaving us the settings you chose when taking the picture, F stop and all... I like reading about other people's pics.

Entropy said...

You got it!