Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm back, with green ice.

Sorry about the rapidly expanding hiatus. The ECMA project was quite the bit of work, to be honnest, and dragged on for longer than expected. Now I'm rested and have rekindled my urge to shoot, I will hopefully resume the once-a-day pace at which I used to post.

The tip of this icicle was barely an inch away from the macro contraption I used to take the other macro shot I took in January. What seems to be transluscent ice turned up to be simply filled with air bubbles. I should've added an object for scale. Well, actually, let me add another picture that used the same setup, to give you an idea.



Yep, that's a quarter.


Info[18-55@55mm|ISO200|1/500th@f5.6|Gelled flash (guess the color) from camera right, through the window(yes the flash was inside, I was freezing outside]

1 comment:

Sylvianne said...

Black and green, what more could I ask for your comeback! Cool pic (no intention of playing with words here).